Blogger Backgrounds
I was once a runner...and I will be again. I started this journey several years older and 60 lbs. heavier. My name is Jake and this is my story

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rock-n-Roll Expo

Kristi and I went to the convention center to pick up her packet and check out the exhibits. I got some money for my birthday and I intended on doing some shopping. I found some shorts by Asics that have compression shorts built in and I love them. I also got 2 pairs of socks.

I enjoyed checking out all of the running stuff and Kristi is excited. I am excited too. I can't wait until it is my turn. Until then, I get to cheer for best friend! I am so proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jacob! I can't wait until it's your turn either. I'm so proud of how well you're doing. You'll be kicking my ass in no time. Maybe I'd better start those speed workouts on Monday... First 5k in 2 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete